Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Adventures Going Home

My addiction... I stopped by Starbucks on the way home from work. I got a Java Chip Frapp with Carmel drizzle. Anyway, the barrista was busting my chops about the carmel and of course I told him the whole story about how I like getting the carmel drizzle because I always somehow get the mocha drizzle (syrup) on my shirt - it never fails. So I go all into the story of course he is looking at me like I am an idiot. Then of course at the end of my story I say "but I didn't have to tell you all of that." He just laughed and I got out quickly. Geez I need to stop doing that.

Also on the way home I got behind this Kia Mini van and there is a fake plastic foot hanging from the back (halloween blah) and ironically they had a little bumper sticker that said "Get into children safety" the foot looked like a childs foot. I tried to get a picture of it but the one time I wanted to get a red light it never happened. By the time I finally got a light the van turned and I missed the chance to get it. I was bummed.
-Ange

No comments: